So, you've decided it's time to relocate to Piqua, Ohio. Congratulations! Welcome to the neighborhood. We're passionate about the Piqua area because it's such a phenomenal place to call home. Miami County is known for its friendly Midwestern towns, charming countryside, and rich history. The beautiful homes are an added bonus!
Our Piqua, Ohio motto is "Living Well!" It's easy to do in Miami County, where neighbors are friendly and there's no shortage of tranquil atmosphere. This part of the state boasts picturesque views and fun things to do, in a location that's still close enough to Ohio's top cities for a day trip or adventure.
You're not just searching for a home, you're searching for a community to complement your lifestyle. Our easy-to-use search tools simplify the process; we let you search by home features, sizes, prices, amenities, and more!
There's nothing we take more seriously than helping people find new homes they love.
Start Searching Homes in Piqua, Ohio
Piqua, Ohio Home Buying Tips and Resources
When searching for a home, it's always important to have as much information about the area as possible. We've taken our extensive knowledge of the Piqua, Covington, Tripp City, and Troy areas and compiled them into useful tools and area pages for you to use. If you ever have any questions about the area, or the beautiful homes for sale here, please reach out to us!
Want to get a better estimate of your monthly payments? Use our handy mortgage calculator.
Our Area Pages contain information on specific towns, communities, attractions, and more.
Whether you're going across town or across the country, these moving tips can come in handy.
Whether or not you're a new buyer, it can be good to refresh your memory on what to expect.
Choosing an experienced real estate professional will make all the difference in your home search. It is our pleasure to offer you our comprehensive real estate resources and area information about Piqua, Ohio and its surrounding towns. We are eager to help you achieve your real estate goals!
During your home search, I will:
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home you are shown.
- Keep you informed on a regular basis.
- Check the MLS database and with other brokers regularly for new listings.
- Prepare a list of all homes that best meet your unique needs and wants.
- Keep you up to date on changing financial conditions that may affect the housing marketing.
- Be available to answer your questions or offer assistance regarding your home purchase.
- Discuss which types of finance are best for you relative to properties that may be of interest to you.
- Determine what you will qualify for.
- Refer you to qualified lenders to help you get a mortgage.
If you plan to buy a home soon, building a road map can help with the process. This is a list of priorities that will help keep you focused.
- The first priority is time frame. If financing is desired, try and allow some extra time for the loan process. 30 to 45 days is the norm. If it is a emergency such as a 1031 exchange deadline call today! We can come up with the quick answers!
- Create a detailed description of the home you hope to find. Developing a Home Search Criteria to help you distinguish between "need to have" features and "nice to have" features will save you lots of time and stress. Be as specific as possible. Include architectural style, number of bedrooms and baths, location, lot size and other special requirements. Number your preferences in order of greatest importance to you.
Let's get started! We're committed to helping you find your Piqua, Ohio dream home. As your area experts, we have all the tools and resources you'll need to jump on the market